This book reminds me of the book Cinder, because the main character in both of the books is very special to the plot line. America is the one who the prince always had his eye on, and she was an extremely important character. In Cinder, she is a cyborg-human, and she has special talents that no one else has. This situation reminds me of a time in my life when I did not want to do something at first. After my parents and siblings persuaded me to do it, it turned out to be a great experience.
I really love this book, and it is my favorite book series of all time. I mostly loved how while there was some foreshadowing, the author also left you with some cliff hangers. It may seem very predictable, but as you keep reading, there are many amazing twists and turns. I would definitely recommend this book, especially to someone who likes science-fiction. It was such a great book for me because it really showed emotion and it felt like I could really connect to the main character. Often throughout the book, I was very surprised by the change of events. The setting is very important to the plot of this book because it shows how America adjusts to life in the palace.
I really love this book, and it is my favorite book series of all time. I mostly loved how while there was some foreshadowing, the author also left you with some cliff hangers. It may seem very predictable, but as you keep reading, there are many amazing twists and turns. I would definitely recommend this book, especially to someone who likes science-fiction. It was such a great book for me because it really showed emotion and it felt like I could really connect to the main character. Often throughout the book, I was very surprised by the change of events. The setting is very important to the plot of this book because it shows how America adjusts to life in the palace.
I like the connection to the book and the summary of your book is very detailed.
ReplyDeletegood job
ReplyDelete